Share Transfer Form Australian to US


Step 1: Fill in ‘Form 1’ – Register Removal Request (Australian Register to United States Register)
Make sure you insert the shareholders’ same name and address as it appears on your holding statement received from our Share Registry, and also your registered address and Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN).
Section A – Insert the number of FPO’s to be removed
Section B – Please mark the identity of lodging party
Section C – If you wish to hold your shares through a broker, you will need to make arrangements with your broker or establish an arrangement with a broker or other institution which is a DTC Participant. If you wish to hold your shares – Direct Registration (DRS) or in the form of a physical (paper) share certificate, you should insert the relevant registration details.
Step 2: Send the completed Form to Link Market Services Limited, either:
By mail: Locked Bag A14 Sydney South NSW 1235 Australia
By facsimile: +61 2 9287 0303
By email:
Telephone Enquiries (by you or your broker): +61 1300 554 474
Download: FORM 1