Share Transfer Form U.S. to Australia


Step 1: Fill in ‘Form 2’ – Register Removal Request (United States Register to Australian Register)
Make sure you insert the shareholders’ same name and address as it appears on your holding statement received from our Share Registry, and your registered address
Section A – Insert the number of common stock to be removed
Section B – Please mark the identity of lodging party and insert the relevant contact details
Section C – If you wish to hold your FPO’s in CHESS, you will need to insert your Holder Identification Number (HIN). If you wish to hold the FPO’s as ‘Issuer Sponsored’, please indicate on the box and a new Security Reference Number (SRN) will be created. Please make sure the registered holder name is the same as the holder of the common stock.
Step 2: Send the completed Form to American Stock Transfer & Trust Company LLC, either:
By mail: 6201 15th ave Brooklyn NY 11219 (Attn: Legal Transfers)
By facsimile: 718 921-8327
By email:
Telephone Enquiries (by you or your broker): 718 921-8200
Download: FORM 2